Friday, August 28, 2009

School Lunch!

Today was Jackson's school birthday, his real birthday is tomorrow. Dan and I got to go to the school and tell his class about him. He loved that, but his favorite part was we got to eat lunch with him. He led the line to the lunchroom, he was so cool about it. Then in the lunch room he showed us what to do. I can't believe how much school lunch has changed. Plastic trays, plastic silverware, and the food, that's a whole other story. Anyway, it was so much fun. It makes me sad to see my little boy all grown up, carrying his own tray, taking care of everything himself. It has only been a week and he's already an old pro at the lunch thing, just ask him. Tomorrow is his birthday party with a few friends, he can hardly wait. I'll post pictures!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lori, it is all down hill from here. Before you know it Jack will be in Jr high. It is crazy how fast they grow. Lately I feel like I notice this fact more and more. love ya!