Thursday, August 20, 2009

First day of School

Today was the firs day of school! I am so happy, yet at the same time so sad. I am so used to Kamrie going to school full time and where as she doesn't talk, it is almost like time has stopped for her, but with Jackson it is a first for everything. I had a really hard time thinking that my baby boy was going to be gone all day. He was very excited! He got a new backpack from grandma Jackie for his birthday and he loves it. As if you can't tell. He loved his first day. His favorite part was two recesses and he got to eat lunch at school. He thought that was so, awesome, was his word. Very big day! Looking forward to a year with the girls only at home. Karly might start preschool next week two days a week. I will be able to get some thing done, maybe.

1 comment:

Amy said...

They both look cute. Jack is a crack up. Some of the things he says just make me laugh. The funny thing is most of the time he is being serious. When the slept at moms, I picked up Tate it was about 9:00 and Jack came up and said "can we have root beer floats before breakfast" Mom "I dont have Stuff for that" Jack "I will go with you to the store" I love your kids Lori and I love you and am so glad we are close.