Friday, September 5, 2008

Nap Time


So, Jackson started soccer last week. This is his and our first experience with a child in sports. What fun! He had his first game last week and he was so excited. He loved that he got an entire uniform. My favorite part was when he came running across the field about midway through the game and said "Mom, it is almost nap time." I was a little confused and said "What?" He repeated it and it clicked. Nap time was half time. I laughed and explained half time not nap time. He didn't care all he knew was that he got a snack and a chance to take a rest. Dan and I could not help but laugh through the entire game, Jackson was hilarious! Go get em' Jack.

1 comment:

Harding Family said...

Lori,
I love your family. We are really going to miss playing with your cute cute kids. Thank you for your friendship. Alie