Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About Us


Dan and I met in the summer of 1997 on a blind date of all things. Neither of us wanted to go, but with our families pushing, we decided to go. We had a good time and just to make my mom upset, when I got home from our first date I told her I probably wouldn't see him again. (We already had a date set for two days later.) Mom was upset and I left it at that until two days later. From that point on, we were together. We were married February 13, 1998 in the Mount Timponogos Temple. Four years later, February 7, 2002 we were blessed with a baby girl Kamrie. In August 29, 2003 our son Jackson was born. Then April 12,2006 Karly was born. We are amazed at how quickly they grow and change. It seems like only yesterday they were babies!
Dan and I own and operate a towing company Dan's Towing. He does all the towing and I do all the book keeping. I enjoy it and the nice thing is, I can do it from my home so I get to be home with my kids.

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

dear lori,
i hope you don't mind that i'm commenting on your blog, but whenever i pass my mom's house i see your parents' old home and i think about you and wonder how you're doing. i know that we were never really close, just casual acquaintences, but i always thought of you as a kind and down to earth person. i just wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have and how happy i am for you. i know that having a family and being a mom is a great challenge. good luck with everything and have a fabulous day.
your friend,
kelly hendren cope