Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jackson Daniel



Jackson is 5 years old and he is my child that never stops. From the time he was born his little legs never stopped. Jackson started Kindergarten this year and he loves it. He is my "I can do it myself" child. On the first day of school we got to the field by the school and he said "Ok mom, I can go by myself now. I know the rest of the way." I informed him that at least for the first couple of days I would walk with him to the door.

Jackson loves cars, trains, bikes, and anything for boys. He is a big Nascar fan. By the age of three he knew the makes and models of cars driving down the road. He comes by that naturally since that is all his dad talks about. Also by the age of three Jackson knew how to operate his dad's tow truck. Dad runs a tow company and often takes one, two, or all three of the kids with him on tows. So, Jackson got to learn how to run the controls. Jackson's preschool had a career week and Dan got to go show the kids how to work the tow truck. They loved it. Jackson's teacher was amazed that Jackson knew exactly what to do!

Jackson is not only a big help to Dad, but a huge help to mom. He loves to take Kamrie for walks around the house and he always makes sure if we are outside that she is where she needs to be. What more could a sister ask for. He loves to play with his little sister Karly, even when she takes his toys away.

1 comment:

Bachelor Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.